New forms of gambling
Efforts to keep abreast with advancements in the gambling arena are surpassed by the pace of technological evolution especially with regards to various gambling modes that are perceived as online gambling, which are currently illegal in South Africa (except for online betting). The NGB needs to keep abreast with all new developments in the gambling arena in leading the regulation of the gambling industry in South Africa.
- Company websites and Annual Reports
- National Gambling Statistics gathered by the NGB
- Market analysis of the South African Gambling Industry as compiled by LHA Management Consultants, 2011
- Strategic plan for the 5 year medium-term strategy framework, period 2012 – 2017
- National Gambling Act (NGA) No. 7 of 2004 (Act, No. 7 of 2004)